Contains everything you need to charge the Yeti 1000X or larger from your vehicle’s alternator. Simply switch the Yeti Link to “Car Mode” to start collecting power while on the move.
NOTE: Requires installation by a qualified professional.
YETI LINK VEHICLE INTEGRATION
Off-road? Rough terrain? No problem
The new and improved design of the Yeti Link Vehicle Integration Kit comes with an integrated locking mechanism to provide a more secure and stable connection that won’t jostle loose when the going gets rough. Take your adventure rig off-road and off-grid. We’ll keep you connected.
Everything you need to connect & recharge
The Yeti Link Vehicle Integration Kit comes with everything you’ll need to connect your Yeti power station to your vehicle’s alternator, including a Male EC8 to Ring Terminal and a EC8 12ft Extension Cable with added fuse protection.
Build your portable power system
Pair the Yeti Link Vehicle Integration Kit with Goal Zero Boulder Solar Panels insert internal link HERE to create a custom portable power system that can recharge your Yeti power station both on the road and off-grid.
Built-in handles and magnetized corners make it easier to fold up your panel, pack in the car and go.
HOW IT WORKS
NOTE: Link must be in Vehicle Mode to utilize this feature or it will drain your vehicle’s battery. All Links come standard set in "Tank Mode." Tank Mode allows you to chain a Yeti Tank Expansion Battery to a Yeti Lithium Portable Power Station to increase your energy storage capacity.
EC8 Male to Ring Cable allows you to connect directly to your vehicle's 12V battery or alternator's +/- terminals. EC8 12' Extension Cable connects the Ring Cable to the back of your Yeti Link. Link locking mechanism secures cables tightly to the Link.
When in “Vehicle Mode,” the Yeti Link pulls power from your vehicle’s alternator while the vehicle is running and stops pulling power when the vehicle is off. While at camp, connect your Yeti with our Boulder or Nomad solar panels to collect and store power through every leg of the journey. When your energy source is portable and sustainable, the possibilities are endless.
What's In the Box
- Yeti Link Expansion Module w/ Link Lock
- Yeti X 120W Power Supply
- Male EC8 to Ring Terminal w/ 80A fuse
- EC8 12 ft Extension Cable w/ EC8 clamp
Max Input from Yeti Link to
- Yeti 1000/1000X: 454-605W
- Yeti 1400/1500X: 454-750W
- Yeti 3000/3000X: 750W
- Yeti 6000X: 750W
- YETI LINK EXPANSION MODULE
- Do not exceed 22V input
- 8mm Charging Port (input): 14 - 22V Do not exceed 150W (10A) per port
- External Battery Connector (output): 65A charge controller
- External Battery Connector (Input/Output): 10.7-15V. Do not exceed 15V
- YETI X 120W POWER SUPPLY
- Input: AC Wall Plug 100-240V - 50/60Hz 3.0A
- Output: 8.0mm 16V- 7.5A, 120W
Once your order is placed you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. This is NOT a confirmation that your order is ready for immediate pickup.
You will receive a second email when your order is prepared and ready for pickup at our store.
To take advantage of in-store pickup, simply choose the in-store pickup option available during the checkout process. Below is a step by step guide:
- From the cart page be sure that 'Package Protection' is turned off (slider button turns from light blue to grey). Then click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- After entering your email address, under the Delivery method section select 'Pick up', then 'Continue to payment'.
- Verify that your delivery method says Pick up in store at our Wheat Ridge, CO location and enter your payment info.
For all of our store policies please see HERE