The Rhino-Rack Backbone is an interior structure set up on the inside of the JEEP JL Wrangler. Three plates on each side of the JEEP's Hard Top are connected with the interior frame extending your roof line to carry heavier loads with the max load rating of up to 120kg or 264lb.
The RJKB1 Rhino-Rack Backbone comes with:
- All the internal support frames
- Mounting Plates so you can attach a 2 or 3 bar roof rack system or the Pioneer Platform
- Fitting Hardware required for the install
Once your order is placed you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. This is NOT a confirmation that your order is ready for immediate pickup.
You will receive a second email when your order is prepared and ready for pickup at our store.
To take advantage of in-store pickup, simply choose the in-store pickup option available during the checkout process. Below is a step by step guide:
- From the cart page be sure that 'Package Protection' is turned off (slider button turns from light blue to grey). Then click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- After entering your email address, under the Delivery method section select 'Pick up', then 'Continue to payment'.
- Verify that your delivery method says Pick up in store at our Wheat Ridge, CO location and enter your payment info.
For all of our store policies please see HERE