The James Baroud Tunnel is an incredibly new innovative product allowing you to completely enclose the entrance to your James Baroud tent allowing you to enter and exit your tent protected from the elements.
James Baroud Tunnel Attachment
The new James Baroud Tunnel is designed to allow you to enter your James Baroud rooftop tent while completely shielded from inclement weather. The tunnel is naturally built to connect with the James Baroud awning (not included), to allow for an easy entrance. The unique design of the awning, coupled with the proprietary tunnel system attachment, gives you more efficient and comfortable living space when camping. Coupled with a James Baroud awning enclosure you can have a true enclosed living space. The Tunnel is made from the same material as the other awnings and roof top tents from James Baroud – six-layer aluminized polyester with an acrylic coating.
- Retractable tunnel section
- Nylon track and tools to attach to upper tent shell
- Protective carry bag
- Full illustrated installation and setup instructions
**Awning not included**
Once your order is placed you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. This is NOT a confirmation that your order is ready for immediate pickup.
You will receive a second email when your order is prepared and ready for pickup at our store.
To take advantage of in-store pickup, simply choose the in-store pickup option available during the checkout process. Below is a step by step guide:
- From the cart page be sure that 'Package Protection' is turned off (slider button turns from light blue to grey). Then click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- After entering your email address, under the Delivery method section select 'Pick up', then 'Continue to payment'.
- Verify that your delivery method says Pick up in store at our Wheat Ridge, CO location and enter your payment info.
For all of our store policies please see HERE