The Waterproof 5000 is small but packs a big punch! Truly the worlds most comprehensive MedKit. This MedKit is stocked for a variety of emergencies, most important is the bleeding control equipment most commonly used to save life.
THIS MED KIT WILL:
- Care for (1) one person depending on the severity of injury
- Treat traumatic cuts, scrapes, heavy bleeding and avoid dangerous infections or loss of life.
- Manage burns, gunshot wounds, sprains or breaks.
- Includes lifesaving medication. (cardiac, diabetes, allergic reaction, etc)
The waterproof case is aesthetically pleasing and powerful. Proven to withstand being driven over in a Land Cruiser, we're confident it will hold all your gear in one place should an accident occur.
Often times mounted on overland vehicles, boats or even at a barn or a construction site, using the Outer Limit Supply Quick Release Mounting System to maintain the waterproof integrity and fast access to life saving gear in the event of an emergency.
- (1) 5" X 9" Trauma Pad
- (1) 4” x 4” Burn Dressing
- (3) 2” X 2” Gauze Pads
- (3) 3" Rolled Gauze
- (2) 4” Rolled Gauze
- (3) 3” X 3” Gauze Pads
- (3) 4” X 4” Gauze Pads
- (5) 1” X 3” Adhesive Bandages
- (5) 2” X 4” Adhesive Bandages
- (5) Knuckle Bandages
- (5) XL Fingertip Bandages
- (5) Finger Wraps XL
- (16) Butterfly Closures
- (1) Eye Pads (1 Pair)
- (1) Adhesive Tape
- (1) Tourniquet~ C-A-T® or SOF® Tactical Tourniquet Wide
- (1) Tourniquet
- (2) Self-venting Chest Seals
- (1) S-Rolled Gauze
- (1) Pressure Bandage
- (1) Moldable Splint
- (6) Antiseptic Wipes
- (3) Hand Sanitizer
- (10) Antibiotic Ointment
- (10) Hydrocortisone Cream
- (4) Sooth a Sting Swabs
- (2) Sunscreen
- (1) First Aid Booklet
- (1) Rescue Blanket
- (2) Exam Gloves
- (1) Triangle Bandage
- (1) Rescue Whistle
- (1) Trauma Shears
- (1) Tweezers
- (1) CPR Shield
- (1) Medication Organizer
- (1) Medication Reference Card
- (2) Aspirin (Chest Pain)
- (1) Glucose Tube (Low Blood Sugar)
- (2) Cetafen Extra Strength (Non-Aspirin)
- (2) Diotame (Diarrhea)
- (2) Exaprin (Pain Relief)
- (2) Histaprin (Allergic Reaction)
- (2) Ibuprofen (Pain Relief)
- (2) Medi Lyte (Dehydration)
- (2) Medi Meclizine (Motion Sickness)
EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS: (12.81 X 10.36 X 6.64)
Once your order is placed you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. This is NOT a confirmation that your order is ready for immediate pickup.
You will receive a second email when your order is prepared and ready for pickup at our store.
To take advantage of in-store pickup, simply choose the in-store pickup option available during the checkout process. Below is a step by step guide:
- From the cart page be sure that 'Package Protection' is turned off (slider button turns from light blue to grey). Then click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
- After entering your email address, under the Delivery method section select 'Pick up', then 'Continue to payment'.
- Verify that your delivery method says Pick up in store at our Wheat Ridge, CO location and enter your payment info.
For all of our store policies please see HERE